I am not a Photographer by profession. But it is attracting me alot. More i read about it, i find it more technical, skillful and interesting task.
Few things in my list to do
- Multiple exposure photos
- Put the camera in bracket mode. This will take three exposure of the same shot at either +/-0.3,0.7 or 1 exposure apart (you can set how far apart you want them in the options)
- Put the camera on a tripod and manually adjust the exposure
- you can do multiple exposures all at the same f-stop with the H50; you don’t have to bracket.
- Same object at different place in single environment. This called as same Multiple exposure photo but all photo of object without blur.
- Panoramic 3 D view
- Light painting
- Water Drop Photography Tutorial (http://www.flickr.com/photos/stevewall/1095860966/)